Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Module 1 Revision


My school breaks down its school year into seven week sections called modules. The first module I have recently completed consisted of a CNIT 100 (introduction to computers) class along with Professional Skills and Business communications classes. In the time I have taken to complete this module I have learned some things about myself.
I as a student need more sleep in order to function. Without the proper amount of sleep, not only will I have a hard time keeping up with the pace of the day but I will worst of all lose my ability to retain all of the information I am cramming into seven weeks. I need to stay away from junk food. Junk food is slowing my body and mind down and this “it is” I cannot afford in this intensive academic training session. My health has improved due to my abstinence from alcohol. I just haven’t had the time to socialize much these days. My mind has changed completely, I find myself no longer considering what I sacrificed to be here as important. My habits have changed and getting work done gets easier by the day. I am impressed that overall I am in the right mindset to be a student.
A few things that surprised me were how my health is improving. Internally I feel like a new man. I have also sharpened my discipline and taken on a role of leadership.
I take pride in the style I was able to maintain but most of all just being able to complete the module. I didn’t think I could make it’
What disappoints me is getting infractions which made me lose money and lowered my grades somehow.
Other than that, I don’t think there is much to say.

No comments:

Post a Comment