Tuesday, September 27, 2011

My Bio

I grew up in the San Francisco Bay Area. The culture and advances of the society has molded and shaped my mind. As a child, I have been drawn to technology and the limitless possibilities of computers. I actually spent most of my spare time tinkering with scrapped Dell computers and working on my "Super Computer" projects. When I wasn't distracted with electronics, I lived like any normal kid. I played, I was mischievous, I struggled in school due to my opinions and beliefs. I lived in 3 cities growing up which made school and maintaining a social life difficult. To educate myself I learned from the internet because it offered an opportunity to learn what I need to know instead of what the public school system believes I should know. The result was greatly rewarding.  I dropped out of high school and got my GED instead of a diploma so I can enjoy the little free time I had left as a teen. Like many disciplined drop outs, at the age of 21 I have already made mistakes and learned the life lessons high school graduates are just beginning to learn and endure. To compensate for missed time in high school, I would read my friends notes or have the friends that do well in English teach me how to speak and write.

No comments:

Post a Comment